Terms and Conditions
2. The Account Holder’s Obligations
- The terms and conditions contained herein, in combination with any complaints policy, legal and safety policy, responsible gaming policy, or any other rules in effect at any given time, including policies relating to deposits, withdrawals, bonuses and promotions, shall apply to all use of Games and Services through www.fortunejack.com ("the Website"), or any other platform or portal provided by us (collectively known as the "Terms and Conditions"). In relation to the Terms and Conditions, FortuneJack is referred to as "us" or "we" and the player as "the Account Holder" or "you". The term "Games" shall mean Casino and other games as made available by us, whereas "Services" means betting offers made available by us. Games and Services may be added, removed or changed at our sole discretion. The terms "bet" and "wager", including any conjugations thereof, means participation in a Game or Service.
- FortuneJack is a company incorporated in Curacao, and is subject to the laws of Curacao. The company’s registered address is Nexus Group Enterprises N.V., Wilhelminalaan 13, Willemstad, Curaçao.
- FortuneJack is licensed by the Government of Curacao (licence number 8048/JAZ2016-026, issued on the 30th of May 2016), and is subject to the regulations of that jurisdiction.
- By checking the box for acceptance during the registration process, you confirm that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, and you understand that they will be in effect from that moment of. Using any of the Games or Services also signify that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You must not use the Games and Services in the event you disagree with any provision of the Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, you are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions in its entirety before accepting them.
- You understand the Terms and Conditions, subject to modifications from time to time, and you agree with them as legally binding for both parties.
- You shall be notified prior to any changes, modifications or amendments to these Terms and Conditions coming into effect. You must immediately stop using the Websites in the event you disagree with the updated Terms and Conditions. Reasons for making changes to the Terms and Conditions may include changes to the game or service rules or regulatory requirements.
- We may publish the Terms and Conditions in several languages in order to make the information more easily accessible for Account Holders. In the event there is any discrepancy between the English version and any other version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions of our game suppliers, as made available in Games or on the Website, shall complement these terms and conditions, as long as they are not in conflict with these terms and conditions.
Note that underage gambling is a criminal offence. You hereby warrant the following:
3. Software and Games
- You are 18 years of age or more, or above the minimum legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is higher. You further confirm that you are legally allowed to participate in the Games and Services under the relevant laws in your jurisdiction.
- Your participation in the Games and Services is for purposes of recreation and entertainment only, and is strictly personal and not in any professional capacity.
- You participate in the Games and Services only on behalf of yourself.
- All information we receive from you is true and accurate. You will immediately notify us of any changes to the information you have provided.
- You will report any winnings for tax purposes or otherwise as required by the law in your jurisdiction.
- Funds deposited in your account do not originate from any illegal activity or source.
- You take on the risk of losing the funds deposited in your account by participating in the Games and Services.
- Fraud, collusion, fixing or any other activity which can be considered unlawful is strictly forbidden in relation to your or any third party’s participation in the Games and Services. In the event such activities are taking place, we reserve the right to close your account and invalidate any betting.
- You may only use Bitcoin wallet addresses that are valid and legally under your name for matters related to withdrawals and deposits of funds to and from your Member Account.
4. Member account registration
- FortuneJack or its associates owns the computer software, graphics, user interface and the Websites we make available to you. This software may be used by you for recreational purposes as long as it occurs in accordance with the terms and conditions established by us and all other relevant laws and regulations.
- Account Holders shall be respectful and courteous, and avoid any potentially offensive behavior when playing games or using the services provided by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit bets and change or remove any Games or Services offered by us.
5. Member Account Deposits
- You are required to register and open an account (“Member Account”) with us in order to place bets on any of the Websites.
- Each member is only allowed to have one Member Account. We reserve the right to block or terminate all your betting accounts if you attempt to open more than one account.
- You shall notify us immediately if you become aware that you have more than one Member Account. In the event you fail to do so, we reserve the right to block or terminate all your betting accounts.
- It is your sole responsibility to keep your login details to the Website(s) secure, and ensure that they are not disclosed to anyone. In the event any third party gains access to your login details in any way, we shall not be responsible for any misuse of your Member Account.
- Any transfer of funds from your Member Account to other Account Holders, or vice versa, or the buying, selling or transfer of user accounts, is not allowed.
- Member Accounts may be refused or closed at our sole discretion. However, any contractual obligations already entered into by FortuneJack shall be honored.
- In the event we deem it to be obvious that there has been an error, mistake or misprint on the pay-table, odds or software, we reserve the right to declare a wager void.
- In the event you have insufficient funds on your Member Account, you shall not receive any credit from us for participation in any Games or Service.
- You must use Bitcoin as the payment processing method to deposit funds to your Member Account.
- Money is drawn from your account and assigned to your wallet as soon as the transaction has been completed.
- To protect players in the event of insolvency on our part, all player’s funds are kept in a separate Bitcoin wallet and are protected from any third party claims.
7. Inactive Member Accounts
- Withdrawals shall be made to your Bitcoin wallet address, as described on the Withdrawals page of our Website. Normally FortuneJack will pay all withdrawal fees for you, however we do still reserve the right to charge you assigned fees for processing the withdrawal.
- In the event your Member Account erroneously is credited with winnings that do not belong to you, for any reason, the amount credited shall remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. You must immediately notify us via email in the event you become aware of an incorrect crediting of your account. You shall not withdraw money that have been erroneously deposited to your account, and if you do so, that amount will constitute a debt owed to us by you.
- FortuneJack will report any suspicious transaction to the relevant Curacao authorities in order to prevent money laundering. Members shall report all suspicious activities related to Games or Services he or she may observe to FortuneJack. In accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the Company may suspend a Member Account and withhold funds.
- If thirty months passes without any activity on your Member Account, your account will be considered inactive and the remaining balance on your Member Account will be remitted to you. In the event we are unable to locate you, FortuneJack will retain the funds as an administration fee.
- A Member Account becomes an Inactive Account when it has not recorded any log in or log out for twelve consecutive months.
9. Bonuses and other promotions
- Due to the nature of the products and services we offer, we are unable to provide return of goods, refunds or cancellation of your service when playing. Funds are drawn from your account instantly when you are playing a game with real money.
- We reserve the right to divide any payment over BTC 100 into ten installments of 10% each, for 10 months.
- You do not earn interest on the balance in your Member Account. The company is not a financial institution and shall not be treated as such by you.
10. Closing Member Account
- Wagering requirements apply before money is paid out in the event you qualify for a bonus, for example a login bonus or a deposit bonus. These requirements may vary, and shall be displayed when receiving the bonus. If a withdrawal is requested by you before you have met all the wagering requirements, the bonus amount, as well as any winnings, will be deducted before FortuneJack will approve any withdrawal. Wagering on the following games will not count towards the play through requirement, Table Games: Dice, American Roulette, European Roulette, Common Draw Roulette, Zoom Roulette, Three Card Rummy, Pontoon, Pirate 21, Top Card Trumps, Draw Hi-Lo, Three Card Rummy, Craps, Pai Gow, Red Dog, Single Deck Blackjack; Video Poker: Pyramid Deuces Wild, Lucky Seven, Multihand Jacks Or Better, Multihand All American, Multihand Double Jackpot, Multihand Double Bonus, Pyramid Double Jackpot, Pyramid Aces And Faces and Bonus Deuces; Keno: Keno, Instant Keno 40 Ball, Instant Keno 80 Ball and Klub Keno; Live Games: Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, Live Texas Hold'em, Live BlackJack, Live Sic-Bo, Live Dragon Riger, Live Carribean Stud Poker.
- Wagering requirements may vary depending on the location. Limitations relating to bonuses or free spins may be imposed at our sole discretion. Free spins may be subject to the relevant terms and conditions. Only one bonus and free spin is allowed per household.
11. Privacy protection
- You are free to close your Member Account at any time by contacting customer support in writing. These Terms and Conditions shall be considered terminated as soon as the Account has been closed. The Member shall indicate to us if the Account closure is related to gambling addiction.
12. Disputes and Complaints
- You accept that we need to collect and use your personal information in order to grant you access to use the Websites and participate in Games and Services.
- Your personal information and privacy shall be protected and respected, and treated in accordance with relevant laws.
- Your personal information may be used to inform you in case of any changes or promotions that may interest you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such direct marketing, please log in to your FortuneJack account and choose “edit profile”. If you change your mind and would like to subscribe again you may contact Customer Support.
- FortuneJack do not disclose your personal information to any third parties, unless required by law or if it is necessary for your participation in Games or Services. Personal information may be disclosed to FortuneJack’s business partners if it is necessary for the overall operation of the Website. Certain FortuneJack employees shall also have access to your personal information in their professional capacity and in order to provide you the necessary assistance.
- You shall have the right to access the personal information held by us relating to you. Personal information will be kept by us, and only destroyed when required by law or if the information is no longer required for the originally intended purposes.
- Your personal information may be transferred between countries in order for us or our service providers to provide you the required service.
- You may be contacted from time to time with offers from other brands licensed or operated under Nexus Group Enterprises N.V.
- Note that phone calls may be recorded and used for internal training. The recordings, along with other electronic communication, is stored for one year before it is deleted. Telephone call recordings shall be made available to authorities if required by law.
13. Aborted Games
- Kindly refer to the Complaints Procedure Document (found on the Website and available from Customer Support) if you have a complaint relating to any of the licensed activities.
- Please contact FortuneJack Customer Support by email email@example.com if you would like to file a complaint.
- Your complaint will be processed in accordance with the guidelines of the Gambling Commission. We are committed to resolving your complaint as fast as possible, and seek to resolve all complaints within eight weeks from the date we receive it. In cases of high complexity, it may take more than eight weeks to resolve the complaint. Nonetheless, we will notify you within eight weeks regarding the status of the case and expected date for a resolution.
- If the complaint is related to gambling outcomes, and you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final response, the matter shall be considered a “dispute”. You may refer the dispute to an Alternative Dispute Resolution entity at your own discretion.
14. Limitation of Liability
- FortuneJack shall not be held liable for any disruptions due to technical reasons or any other reasons outside of the Company’s control. Refunds are given on a case by case basis only, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- We shall bear no responsibility for any damages or losses that may or may not have arisen from the technical workings of the Website, connection problems, loss of data, misuse of the Website by any person, or otherwise.
- All wagers and bets shall be void in case of a system failure. The original wager shall be refunded.
- If a game is interrupted due to system failure, we will refund the amount wagered or betted in the game by crediting the Account Holder’s Account. If the Account Holder has accrued credit at the time of the interruption, the Account Holder’s Account shall be credited with the corresponding monetary value. If the account is closed, the amount may be paid in an otherwise approved manner.
15. Chat Rules
- Your participation in the Games and Services is solely at your own risk. No warranty regarding the use of the Websites, Games or Services is provided by us.
- We do not warrant that the software, Games, Services or the Websites (collectively “our services”) are appropriate for you or for their purpose.
- We do not warrant that our services are free from any errors.
- We do not warrant that our services are free from interruptions.
- We are not liable for any damages, expenses, or losses which may or may not have arisen from the use of our services.
- Nothing contained herein shall be considered as excluding FortuneJack of liability in cases where exclusion of liability would be illegal under the relevant laws, including in cases caused by our gross negligence.
- Bets and any winnings made during malfunctioning of a game shall be void. Any subsequent Games or Services that you participate in with funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall also be void.
- Our maximum liability in relation to your use of the Websites shall not exceed the value of the wagers you placed in respect of the wager or product that the liability arose from, or otherwise exceed BTC30 or equivalent monetary value.
A live chat is available through the Website for the purpose of communicating with Customer Support. Note that the live chat is moderated by us. You shall observe the following rules when using live chat:
- You shall limit your use of the chat to issues relating to FortuneJack services. Please note that the chat history will be stored for a reasonable period.
- Everything you write in the chat should be truthful and respectful. You shall avoid offensive language and comments that may damage FortuneJack’s operations.
17. Unenforceable provisions
- In the event any of the provisions contained herein have been breached by you, or we have reason to believe you have breached them, we may close your Member Account and withhold any of your winnings.
- Any provision contained herein that is found the be unenforceable or not in accordance with relevant laws shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions. All other provisions shall remain in effect regardless.
19. Restricted and allowed countries
- We may transfer or assign this agreement in accordance with applicable laws. You may not transfer or assign this agreement in any way.
- Blacklisted Territories
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- Regulated Territories (only permitted to offer if receipt of a license from the local regulator which has been seen and approved by NetEnt)
Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom.
- Branded Games
In addition to A & B above it is not permitted to offer Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motorhead in the following countries:
Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey & Ukraine
In addition to the A, B & C above it is not permitted to offer Aliens in Japan or Canada.
Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man),Scarface, and South Park can only be played in the following countries:
Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
20. Entire Agreement
- Please note that the first part is countries in which it is forbidden to play NetEnt games.
- At the bottom, the Universal Monsters slots indicate the countries where playing these games is allowed!
- The terms contained in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement with respect to the Websites. No statement with respect to the Agreement witch is not contained herein shall be valid or binding between the parties of this Agreement.
- This Agreement, as well as all matters relating to it, is governed by the Laws of Curacao.
- Unless otherwise stated, your participation in the Games and Services takes place within the territory of Curacao. This agreement between you and FortuneJack is considered to have been entered into at the Company’s registered address in Willemstad, Curaçao.
- The parties agree that any disputes arising from, or relating to, this Agreement shall be under the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao, contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of disputes or complaints arising.