We will process any personal information provided to us (whether via the FortuneJack website, the "website", the customer application form or any other means) or otherwise held by us relating to
The information and data about you, which we may collect, use and process, includes the following:
1. Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the website or any other information you submit to us via the website or email;
2. Records of correspondence, whether via the website, email, telephone or other means;
3. Your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
4. Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the website, telephone or other means; and
5. Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
1. Processing your bets, including card and on-line payments;
2. Setting up, operating and managing your account;
3. Complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
4. Building up personal profiles;
5. Carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
6. Providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented; and
7. Monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within
associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf.
If you apply for an account with us, then to help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud and money laundering. We may also make enquiries of, and disclose details
of how you conduct your account to such agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
personalized service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the website to operate. If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track
of your browsing patterns on the website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings to block cookies (the process you follow will differ
from browser to browser). Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the website.
Disclosure of information
We are entitled to share the information we hold on you, which includes personal data and betting history with the regulator, sporting bodies and other bodies, including the police, in order to
investigate fraud, money laundering or sports integrity issues. In order to comply with FortuneJack’s legal and regulatory requirements and FortuneJack’s own internal risk management procedures,
Information Relating to Player's Accounts
FortuneJack keeps all player account information that is gathered during the registration process in the strictest confidence. NO information is shared, including customer E-mail addresses and
other personal details with any 3rd-party companies and/or organizations (whether commercial or non-commercial). Any personal details provided by a player is used ONLY for the use in which it
has been intended, e.g., for communicating with the player, software updates, to send the information a player requests.
FortuneJack collects E-mail addresses of only those players who communicate with the Casino via E-mail. For players who prefer not to receive any E-mail correspondence, simply unsubscribe
(accessible in the Account Management section).
Changes to our privacy statement